The NIMEI the new national medical Education system which is a joint initiative by the two Ministries,the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia,envisioning the scaling up and transformation of medical education in Ethiopia.
Applicants were from all regions of Ethiopia: Tigray, Afar, Amhara, Oromia, Somali, Benshangul-Gumz, SNNPR, Gambella, Harari, Addis Ababa, and Dire-Dawa.
ethiopia national examination national examination agency national examination result national examination examination department 10 exam result 10th exam result 10th exam results 10th examination result 10th examination results 12 exam result 12 exam results 12 examination result 12th exam result 12th exam results 12th examination result 12th examination results 2012 exam result 2012 exam results 2012 examination results acca exam result board exam result board exam results board examination result board examination results cbse exam results civil service exam result department examination department of examination entrance exam result entrance exam results entrance examination result entrance examination results entrance examination results 2012 entrance exams results ethiopian higher education entrance examination result ethiopian national exam result ethiopian national examination result exam 10th result exam 10th results exam result 2012 exam result of 12th exam results exam results 10th exam results 12th exam results 2012 exam results 2012 exam results of cbse exam results online examination department examination result 2012 examination result 2012 examination results examination results 2012 examination results 2012 examination results unisa examinations result examinations results examresult exams result exams results grade 12 exam results grade 12 examination results high school exam result high school examination result ignou exam result ignou exam results ignou examination result instant exam result Low matric exam results matric examination results medical examination result my exam results national exam result national exam results national exam results 2012 national examination result 2012 national examination result 2012 national examination results national examination results 2012 national exams result net exam result net exam results net examination result online exam results online examination results provincial exam result provincial exam results public exam result result examination result of examination results examination results of examination school exam results school examination results secondary examination result secondary examination result 2012 sikkim manipal university exam results smu examination result tenth exam results unisa exam result unisa examination result unisa examination results university exam results university examination result university examination results
National Entrance Examination ResultsThe NIMEI the new national medical Education system which is a joint initiative by the two Ministries, the Ministry of Health and the Ministry of Education of the Federal Democratic Republic of Ethiopia, envisioning the scaling up and transformation of medical education in Ethiopia .The goal is to educate 21st century Medical Doctors quantitatively sufficient and professionally competent to provide quality health care to meet the demand of the Nation.
NIMEI as one of its components has developed Recruitment Selection and Admissionsystem where National Entrance Examination is one major component. NIMEI Entrance Examination was conducted on Tahsas 10 2004 E.C. in 13 Universities and newly established medical schools in different regions of Ethiopia . A total of 2879 applicants had registered in the different registration sites to the National Examination Agency. Among the total applicants 430 were Female applicants. Applicants were from all regions of Ethiopia: Tigray, Afar, Amhara, Oromia, Somali, Benshangul-Gumz, SNNPR, Gambella, Harari, Addis Ababa, and Dire-Dawa.
1. Results of the NIMEI
Results of the NIMEI Entrance Examination as administered by the National Agency for Examination are now available. To see your individual results and your status of admission to the different medical schools please follow the following link:www.nae.gov.et/Public/ViewExamResults.aspx
2. Criteria of selection for entrance to Medical School
- All Candidates have been selected based on the admission criteria of NIMEI.
- Candidates that sat the exam have been selected based on their performanceon the Entrance Examination. However, affirmative action has been applied to female candidates as on the admission criteria.
- Pass to the Medical Schools
- Male candidates with results of 56 and above have been accepted to the Medical Schools.
- Female candidates with results of 48 and above have been accepted to the Medical School.
- A total of 1017 candidates will be admitted to the Medical Schools out of these 75 % are Male and 25% are Female candidates. Additional 117 Candidates are selected as reserves.
- Status to Medical School admissions are four: 1)“Pass” means admitted 2)“Reserve” means can be admitted if “Pass” candidate number is not achieved in the medical schools 3) “Fail” means not admitted 4) “Disqualified” means candidate whose result has been rejected for reasons of falsification or misrepresentation.
3. How to Access your personal Result:
on the following link www.nae.gov.et/Public/ViewExamResults.aspx you will see a dialogue box (please click on the "PDF version" for the pictorial explanation)
On the Dialogue box Exam Result
- Enter your Registration Number on the space provided for ID as on yourAdmission Card to the National Examination Agency.
- Click on the drop down arrow and select “NIMEI”
- Click on the “Show” Tab
- Then you will see your personal data with results and status for admission to Medical School.
N.B : Placement of candidates admitted to Medical schools will be posted soon on this web site.